School of Health Information Science, Faculty of Human and Social Development, University of Victoria
The School of Health Information Science invites applications from talented scholars for a full-time continuing position at the rank of Assistant Teaching Professor, to commence January 1, 2020, or start time as negotiated.
The successful candidate will:
- teach a variety of courses in Health Informatics;
- engage in curriculum development with the faculty;
- participate in the life of the school, including serving on undergraduate committees and curriculum working groups;
- work closely with the Senior Lab Instructor for assigned courses;
- supervise undergraduate student projects;
- serve on graduate student
The appointment will follow university guidelines for academic positions. The salary level is set out in the salary policy for regular faculty members and is negotiable based upon experience.
For full details visit IMIA’s Job Posting at https://imia-medinfo.org/wp/job/assistant-teaching-professor/