- This event has passed.
Digital Health Canada – Webinar Wednesday: Empowering Healthcare organizations and Public Health Services with technology for virtual collaboration and crisis management.
May 27 @ 12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
May 27, 2020 – Empowering Healthcare organizations and Public Health Services with technology for virtual collaboration and crisis management – Peter Jones, Industry Lead Canadian Healthcare, Microsoft
Working in a complex care environment – made even more challenging by factors such as a global pandemic, crisis management, influx of demand for healthcare workers – healthcare professionals (doctors, nurses, and other healthcare staff) need access to tools that enable collaborative workflows to deliver high quality patient care. Both patients and clinicians need greater flexibility and convenience when it comes to being able to connect with each other across locations and the care continuum.
Join the webinar and learn about virtual visits, Healthcare Bot services, communication for crisis management, emergency response resource tracking and more.
Registration – Digital Health Canada Members only
- Registrants dial in to #webinarwednesdays from 12PM-1PM EST (please note that registration closes at 11AM EST on the day of the webinar)
- CPHIMS-CAs can earn one CE hour toward credential renewal by attending this webinar
- Not a member of Digital Health Canada? Join today and enjoy complimentary registration for all #webinarwednesdays
- Register for the completeseries of #webinarwednesdays here
- Contact email@example.com with questions, or call 647.775.8555