- This event has passed.
Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform Security Automation
March 3 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Date: March 3, 2021
Time: 12:00 – 3:00 p.m. EST
About the Workshop
Moving to automate your IT practices is a critical first step for security. Proper automation tooling lets you apply the security you need efficiently and consistently, allowing you to concentrate on other things.
In this workshop, you can learn how Red Hat Ansible Automation Platform allows you to define your systems for enhanced security. The workshop explains how you Ansible improves your Security Team’s efficiency by 25%. You can also learn how Ansible can improve security incident mitigation by 20% and increase security patching efficiency by 27%. Ansible provides a more efficient, streamlined way for security teams to automate their various processes for the identification, search, and response to security events.
Who can Benefit?
DevOps engineers, operations engineers, systems engineers, release engineers, system administrators, developers, operations staff, network engineers, security professionals and anyone interested in IT automation.
- Introduction to Ansible Security Automation.
- How Ansible works for Security Automation.
- Understanding Modules, Tasks and Playbooks.
- Using Ansible with Various security tools such as, SIEM:QRadar, IDS:Snort, Firewall: Check Point NGFW.
- Red Hat Insights integration – analytics for your own Operating System on hacks, broken links, pushed updates, and more.
Join us to learn how to extend these benefits to your organization. For more information, please reach out to: Sem Ponnambalam, email@example.com.