Try an Infoway Standard Collaborative Membership at no cost!
The Infoway Standards Collaborative (SC) is your Canadian source for key standards that help ensure that the right health information is available at the right time, to the right person – which can lead to improved patient safety, faster access to care, cost savings, and ultimately better outcomes for consumers, clinicians and the health care system.
A SC membership allows you access to various licensed international and national health information standards (e.g. SNOMED CT). These standards can be used to code and accurately share data to support a wide range of business and clinical needs such as:
- Clinical Decision Support (e.g. alerts and reminders)
- Computerized Provider Order Entry-CPOE (e.g. order sets)
- Synoptic Reporting (e.g. cancer care management)
- Safe and secure exchange of health care information (e.g. drugs, labs, diagnostic imaging) across the continuity of care
- Population health management (e.g. screening, public health)
- Data analytics (e.g. performance management, research)
If you are interested in having comparable and consistent health care information to support the above, try out an SC membership, and check out some of our products and services.
There are two types of memberships available:
SC General Membership at no cost!
A great way to learn more about health information standards and assess future business growth opportunities.
- Receive a monthly e-newsletter to stay abreast of hot topics, resources, and upcoming engagement opportunities (e.g. complimentary educational offerings)
- Access to review documents and learn more about health information standards (e.g. SNOMED CT)
- Network and connect with other members via the SC Membership Directory
- Participate in online community discussion groups
And much more!
SC Premium Membership: Available until March 31st, 2014 – now at 50% off!
In addition to the above benefits, SC premium members also receive:
- Rights to use health information standards (e.g. SNOMED CT) in solutions
- Discounts on Infoway conferences and events
- Access to tools that make it easier to implement interoperable standards based solutions
And much more!
To learn more and join, please visit the Standards Collaborative section of our website at the:
If you have any questions, please contact Standards Collaborative Infodesk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 888 733 6462